My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

where is everybody...?

And now i am freaking out. One minute I am talking 'about how my colleagues and I were enjoying ourselves. But now.. I feel lost..alone..being left high and dry..

And where is everybody..? *sigh* At once I feel like I'm the queen..being showered with love and laughters of friends... and in split seconds.. I feel like this.. and now i began to question.. Why me..? why is it only me to have this odd feelings.. which at the end it will be ME again to feel another aching feeling - guilty.

Guilty sebab having this tah hapa2 feeling..and then hoping for somebody to listen to me.

God..i really feel like screaming..And I don't feel good about this.. what is it with me? Somebody please answer me...

I can't sleep..And the songs make me feel even worse. I'm now trap in a dusty-dark-cloud made by me. I don't feel like doing anything at all.. = (

"soledad.. is the feeling for the lonely..." sheeeshhh...

Pathetic!

Intann : Et mon cher.. i miss you! And where are you too..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home