My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Between waking ups and work..

Only God knows how hard it was to get rid my bantal away from me this morning. I had a lil' thought before I opened my eyes; that I will try get myself positive in any way so that my day today will treat me good. I dunno from what reason did it came from - but at least that thought moved me to the bathroom and gettin' ready to work.

Driving to Cempaka LRT station was not bad at all. Got myself a low-sigh-upset upon Henman's loss to Roddick. It's predictable. Henman for me is merely a 'pest' that cause all those tennis champs a hard way win. But the good news was; England lost 1-nil to Spain last night. Haha.. a lil' chuckles did brighten me up. And the free parking made me smile. Wide. But not for long.

The train didn't show up. When the crowds were getting banyak, then only it came. Packed with peeps, we had to squeeze in the hard way - and I had to cling to ntah sapa-sapa I don't know sebab takut of falling down in the train. Hii.. believe me it's hard to stay calm. But I did try. And I had to stand all the way to Titiwangsa.

Calm Intann..*straight face*

5 minutes dusty-walk to my office, trying to clear up my mind.

Hope today will treat me good. And let's just wait and see. Work pals!

Intann : I miss my friends. Where are all of you guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home