My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

A new beginning i guess..

Remember last Tuesday I grumbled about how miserable my life is, differ from my peers, have no possesion blah..blah..blah..??

The very next day, a 'miracle' turned up.

It's Wednesday, as usual pegi keje etc. And as usual , karen and I have to 'berlakon'. Since Karen is also having this 'insecure' feeling to stay working in this office, so, we have to discuss about whatever things we want to say to that cunning boss.

Empty office - affected my head too. And it seemed like a thousand year to get the clock to 5pm... Karen said she was sooo teringin wanted to visit ma maison, so I brought her home.

And there it was..my future in a brown envelope, lying on the merc boot. I was thrilled...and at the same time feeling scared that it might be another upset, but it wasn't. No it wasn't. It's what I've been waiting for..what i've been craving for...

'TAWARAN PERLANTIKAN TETAP SEBAGAI ARKITEK LANDSKAP'

At last.

Alhamdulillahhh...

Nothing can describe my feelings at that particular moment...but the best thing was to see my parents' face were both beaming with joy.

Karen gave me a 'new-friend' hug.

And biseses from mon cher.

Alhamdulillahh...*smile*

Intann : Yes. A new beginning. Perhaps i'm thru the first-phase of my life, maybe yes..maybe no. Always to remember, that your rezeki, jodoh dan ajal are in God's hands. And I do believe the path I'm walking now will lead me to all that..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home