My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Perhaps love..

And finally it's FRIDAY..!

Karen and me dah blur..tak tau nak belakon ape lagi.. there's nothing to do here..accept this morning, I rushly have to complete ada sketch untuk entrance one housing development, which he (my boss) baru bagitau semalam pukul 5 petang, that he has the meeting today.. hiii...memang bengang betul..

We went for lunch together tadi.. awal gile sebab it was me yang kebuluran.. hehehe..

What's with title up there? oo...takde pape..it's just a song by John Denver and Placido Domingo which I really enjoy listening to up until now.. dah lama tak dengar..so I went on bukak that song repeatedly on way way to work this morning.. really nice song .. I like the words..and also the classical voice by monsieur Domingo fellas.. people said I'm kinda oldies type.. to hell with 'em. Better than listening to that stupid AF semua2 tu..hehehehehe....

Me?Oldies? Ermmm..Kind of.. (Yess! I admit that!) So.. I love listening to those with outstanding voice.. Name it..Russel Watson..Josh Groban..Domingo..Linda Ronstant.. hehe.. Actually banyak lagi yang I enjoy listening to.. almost every song yang best..dengar ajelah.. Color Me Badd? That's forever man...! Hahhaa..

Just want to share this lyrics with y'all... just tell me which one is YOU.. of how you define love..

Intann : Thanks mr bob for the 'search' song. Enjoy your weekend everybody!

PERHAPS LOVE..

Perhaps love is like a resting place
A shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort
It is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble
When you are most alone
The memory of love will bring you home..

Perhaps love is like a window
Perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer
It wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself
And dont know what to do
The memory of love will see you through...

Oh, love to some is like a cloud
To some as strong as steel
For some a way of living
For some a way to feel
And some say love is holding on
And some say letting go
And some say love is everything
And some say they dont know

Perhaps love is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of change
Like a fire when its cold outside
Or thunder when it rains
If I should live forever
And all my dreams come true
My memories of love will be of you

Words and music by John Denver.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home