My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Please..I warn you..

I would like to warn ya'all..

DO NOT mention any word that sounds "Akademi Fantasia"..or AF one or two or whatever hell it is and also Siti Nurhaliza in front of me.. IF you don't want to hear me saying any sarcastic remarks..or simply being cynical about them.... hahahahaha...

Do not say I didn't warn you all hah...

hehehe..

Ok. This time nobody had ever mention any of those at me..but unfortunately, those gang were in the Sunway Lagoon as the family day presenter.. Thank God they were faraway from the pool we only realised their presence when we head to the amphiteater to look out for the lucky draw winners.. before mon cher and I reached the amphitheater, we heard ***** voices from the loudspeakers - and I suddenly stopped.

"Hah sudah ... tanak ah pegi situ abang!"

Mon cher laughed.. I frowned ..and feeling disgusted..

From the first time when my ex-class mate went out suruh watch that programme - I already felt that 'disgust' feeling out of me. Really. I don't know why I detest that particular 'benda' so much. Maybe sebab all the hosts from a radio station that I HATE the most.. I couldn't stand listening to their voices or whatever..lagikan nak tengok diorang tergedik-gedik buat lawak paling bodoh i've ever seen ON EARTH..!

I just couldn't understand the purpose of IT. Pastu tetiba jer nangis2 pulak.. Alerr... Come'on laa... (geli la cakap pasal nih..) seriusss...

Some answered me.. "alaa..saja suka2 tengok..."

As for me..it's err.... disgusting. Really. Don't know camana nak bagi exact word to describe 'them'. And I don't see anything yang best pun kat situ.. And the saddest thing is..semuanya Melayu..dengan bangganya potray their life untuk dikutuk..and whoever yang suggest benda ni.. hope he or she will live long enough to see all the youngsters being depraved.. I just tak bleh imagine how the future will be.. (Oh..please God.. protect my children...)

Lantaklah korang nak tengok.. and a few girls were running crazily towards the amphitheater ... and I felt like vomitting!

And before I could uttered other hatred-sarcastic words off my mouth, mon cher dragged me out from there...

"Hahh.. sudah-sudah lah tu..dapat dosa kering ajer dok ngutuk orang..balikk..!" And I just grinned...

Thank GOD..hehehehhehehehe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home