My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A birthday of..sis cum friend..

My sis turns 21 today. Apart from being a sister to me, she's been my closest accompany since..uhh..since bile hah? Since we lived in Seremban i guess. Before that? Heheheh..who wants to befriend with a budak primary school? Hahahhaa..

I already got her a FILA bag for her birthday kat Sunway hari tu. So now I remember why I kinda broke cepat sangat last month! Heheheh..

Whoever knows my sister will agree if I say that she a cool-cold-silent girl..Huhh..serius... She can be very cold at times, but don't get her into bumpy mood-you'll be in BIG trouble. Hahaha..

She likes football and tennis-same as me of course! Or else camana nak stick together like friends? While I was jumping to see Pires on the pitch, she's already feelin' wanna terkam the Arsenal stylo-hunk Thierry Henry for scoring. She's into tough-macho guys like Marat Safin, Carlos Moya and that Henry of course, but what happen to that brief's model Ljungberg huh?? Hahahhahahahahha... Dunno where's the toughest part! All I see is his jinking and fumble run all over the field..making people's life miserable for tackling him! Hahahhaa..

And don't really care when she always making fun of me for being soooo attracted towards skinny-and-tall actors and sportsmen.. Name it.. Robert Pires, Tim Henman, Jude Law, Maldini.. And the list goes on.. Hahhahahahaha... Suka ati aku ahh!!

"Abang..?! Birthday orang nanti bagi DVD player dah la!" She asked my bro once we were in his house.

"Haarrrraaaaammm.....!! Last year nak handphone..this year DVD!" He grunted; but we end up laughing.

"Amik hang..dapat free seranah seround.." I added..

And I know she'll definitely gonna get it..Sooner or later. Coz she knows well everybody in the family- Huhh... she's the youngest bud... who else..?

Intann : Welcome to the oldies club sis! Hahahhaa...make sure you don't miss all the FUN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home