My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Me..feelin' down...

Arsenal won their 3rd match against Blacburn Rovers last night with 3 goals to nil. My sis and I excitedly watched 'em - though I dozed off couples of time..glad they made another record in EPL when i'm still their ardent fan.

But, my smile turns to sour when i confessed to my mom I withdrawed quite a large sum of money from my savings account..And as expected, she was extremely MAD and nagged me all morning. In an instant, I felt useless and.. sad and..empty..and..everything bad!

Why me? (what kind of question is that?)

But , i really dunno what to say... or think or whatever it is. I couldn't help to calm down and i realise my face was frowned all the way to my office.

I have an important interview tomorrow and now..i'm feeling like this. Oh God..please give me strengh to accept everything that is my fault..

I feel like i'm a bad and useless child - i hurt them.. but i swear that is the last thing on my mind. I just want them to know - I'm a changed person.

And I love them so.

Intann - Life is realllllyy tough when it comes to matters relates with trust and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home