My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

At last .. unruffled.

Finally I got myself and my thoughts back.

Still sittin' on the same chair, listening to music mon cher gave me recently.. they really keep me accompany. Thanks mon cher. An ol' 80's song which i used to listen when i was a kid- Tommy Page's A shoulder to cry on. I'm cool now.. no more protests or grumbles.

I took my thoughts for a short tour. To remember that I still have A LOT of things and LOVE ONES by my side. To remember that there's still other people who is far in need than I am.

I wonder what I'd do if God suddenly put me in a war town or something.. Will I fight to survive..? Will I just lay there waiting to die..? Will I help others..? What would I do..?? Hah..? Will my soul ever get strong..? By hook or by crook.. I have to be strong.. I have to be.. Nobody else will help me.. they'll surely covering their own ass !

So..Intann..? Ready to take the steps..?

It's 2nd of Rejab now. I guess it's time to get back to things you've taken for granted for quite so long now... and you know you can never get any stronger without the blessings of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home