My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My best friend's wedding..

I read my best friend's email just now.. suddenly i felt lost.

She asked me whether i already got the invitation card-which i did received last week. I was planning to call her but - with so much to think- i forgot. As usual- we talk.. She told me that she's been counting days now-12 days to go. She's getting married..!! Can you believe it..? She was the one I used to quote as 'kanak-kanak riang' - as she's a petite gal.. ( now I dunno- its been months since I last met her) but for sure..selalu hilangnye lah kat supermarket tu! hehhehehe....

At the end of the mail, she wrote - although she's married- we shall be friends - the same as we used to be. That 'lost' feeling dragged me into tears.

I replied her mail. Promise her that i will be the same..as i wish her too. I was crying while typing-as if being so skeptical- (of what?? of losing her..?) I am glad she's getting married.. She's a good person - and definitely deserve a good one also. (Yeen..better be good to her, ok?)

It's been 10 years now since I met her and since then-we never stop talking! 10 years..? Can u believe that nida? All sorts of stories was once our topics- studies, exams, boys, love, crushes, heart-breaks, new friends..ol' friends.., then love again..drop-dead-cute-office-attire guys, my ANs..your ABANs..hahahah.. so much we've said and laughed about.. and I miss all that.. so much..
Am I being ridiculous?
Aghh..i'm crying again..! I told her in the email that I am happy for her.. after all that we've thru together.. and all the thing that we used to talk and laugh about- but somehow..now.. I am feeling awkward to say that i'm happy to have her as a friend.. and how I love our memories together..all everything we had. How am I going to say that..? (Oh no..now I am being ridiculous!)
I know i wouldn't have enough guts to tell her all that..verbally- for I will definitely burst into tears by the time I see her nanti...
To you, nida- we both know we don't really talk 'bout our friendship as much as we talked pasal our love life and love ones kan..? So , i guess this is the perfect time we give it a thought.. a deep one. I'm so lucky and thankful - that God has send me a dear friend when i'm in need. I'm happy for you..and i promise we'll be the same.. cuma it's you yang takleh gelak over sebab you already got a mom-in-law ..! haha.. ( Wait till my turn.. she'll laugh back!) tau dahhh...
:: Intann : Nida, this page is for you.. as a friend i really cherish- as long as I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home