My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

'Kucing betina..'

My brother always come up with silly words- and usually we all ended up laughing about it.. Words like..'harrraaammm...'..'sadissss..' tu semua memang kat mulut la...!My sister and I were suggesting going for Halle Berry's latest show- Catwoman. We usually 'have' to be accompanied by him..and his wife. But plan malam ni - only us ajer sebab mama abah tader kann.. hehehe...

I'm writing from office. No urgent work to do. Still.. a lot of calls to do..

Where is my 'intann to do' list?? hah?

Tapi my fingers still on this keyboard- chat ngan adi n my sis. hish..macam2 plan lah kami nih! Nanti bila dah petang mulalah kalut..heheh..

Err..best ke cerita kucing betina tu...? mon cher said it was given so much publicity-but-not as he expected.. heh.. dunnolah how comic-addict talks bout their stuffs. I usually end up angguk ajer.. hehe.. malam kang my turn pulak nak komen.

Hah.. makan invitation again! I have another sister who endlessly ajak both of us to her house. She's the one with two boys (sorang penakut-sorang gi energetic terlebih!) Alternate week - she'll be alone sebab her hubby is out to work. Just don't imagine how are these 2 boys are..! So - if ada invitation ajak makan n tido at her place tu.. equals to babysitting up until 1-2 in the morning. Haha..dunno lah air bateri cap apa yang diorang minum..

oit! nak gi tak ?

:: Intann - movie..works..borang to settle.. what to eat tonite..? buy ink cartridge..bla..bla..the list goes on.... haaaaaa......(yawn..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home