My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

A beginner..

Tough morning..but yet cold and breezy..the only thing that make me smile - henman win 1st round kat toronto ..(heh!) ..then headed to office as usual-alone-with nothing to be expected.. tapi dalam banyak2 benda- my pc broke down!

no more YM with frenz and mon cher.. another sebab nak tambah busan kat my days.. ergghhhh!! jammed skejap kepala.. heh! tapi still okey.. using another pc.. start wandering what to do..mulalah search sana..search sini..kot2 ade mende narik nak baca etc.. then i came across my sister's fren punya blog..mmm..narik tu... create blog sendiri.. takdelah busan sangat..heheh..then..klik sana sikit..sini sikitt..heheh.. my first publishing.. so jangan gelak tau? sebab standard lah beginner...
hehe..

mm.. so far nothing much to say. dalam kepala dok serabut ngan pc yang dah jem tu.. tatau nak buat apa.. tak berenti asyik scan disc ajer..nak shut down pun gagal jugak...heh.. biar ajerlah dulu.. so hope from now on-my days will be much ..much better with this new i-don't-know-how-to-say  hobby..(can i say hobby?) ape2 jelah! selalu kita cakap dalam hati ajer pasal everything .. so now, at least boleh express anything yang kita wish to say.. hope boleh fill up my days yang almost "empty' tu..

i've read a few blogs yg i rasa mmg very interesting..about how they felt.. and i felt satisfied sebab there are things yang i wish to say out loud and that somebody dah tolong expresskan..heheh..so from now on.. my turn pulak.. hope i can be as good as that writer..(of course she's good..she's a writer!) but from what she had said ..kebanyakkannya mmg betul and i learn a lot from her writings.. thanks! she gave me some kind of encouragement - and have my own blog...heh!

:: everyday kena ada something new kita kena belajar kan? so.. this is for today... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home