My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Finally .. a new colleague!

Lunch time..in my petit office... everything is the same..except..I have a new colleague today! heheheh..finally..

And the time is moving soooo fast i guess!

And I finally got somebody to talk to..

But still..we have soooooo much to do today..and what am I doing now? updating my blog?? Hah..! Better go now..or I'll be the one to stay this evening.. Huhh!! Tanak!!

Mr Khor invited me to lunch ..but since I've REstarted my diet plan.. (hahahahhahah..let's see how long it'll last!)..so I said no.. and have my bread instead.. hehe...

Hahh..another good news! My boss just confirm his trip to China again this weekend..and next week will be honeymoon time... heheh.. What to do aah...?

Guys..any idea???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home