My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Today..a routine? I don't think so...

i'm pretty busy this morning. wake up early to get my sister to lrt-then buy some nasik lemak-breakfast-get dressed laju giler coz its already 8.. and time tu jugaklah air pulak takde.. kenalah mandi air sejuk this morning.. hii.. of all the sudden..without any notice! if u ask me- 'ni mesti keje geng2 construction nearby nih!' ada construction nak buat flat just nearby my house. memang crowded giler.. sekarang ni pun dah jammed kat jalan bawah tu..lagilah kalau ada lagi tambahan population kat sini. Nak marah lelebih pun bukan tanah aku..

Kat umah meriah pagi nih. Pagi2 dapat tengok muka arween ngan fatin bangun sengih-sengih. Best sangat dapat hug ngan kiss diorang pagi-pagi walaupun masam gila..heheh..My niece from melaka pun datang nak spend weekend ngan we all.. my mum just consider her visit as "menyerah diri" sebab there's 2 girls to babysit..sorang demam and sorang gi kecik sangat.. cakap pun tak buleh lagi..haha..we all semua kena keja..so dia lah yang kena.. nasiblahh..

But since she's here.. me and my sister mulalah tanduk kuar nak jalan2.. haha.. tak sedar broke giler.. nanti bila dah keluar tu mulalah nampak itu lahh..nak beli inilah.. since awal bulan we dah buat hat-trick.Went for movies like crazy.. semuanya nak tengok.. (apa lagi ah citer yg tak tengok gi..?)

I'm writing from office today. Still working out my perspective drawing yang tak siap-siap since dunno when. Asal my boss keluar je.. hah.. mulalah cari other thing yang lagi best. No music in the office-pc broke down. no radio-busan gila. aku pulak lupa nak bawak cd ke.. agghh.. takpe.. positive! apepun today is far better than yesterday of course. semalam lagilah dashyat. dah la macam2 jadi since morning. dah petang tu , konon nak release pressure by tulis mail kat mon cher.. punya lah panjang i wrote to him..semuanya lah..all lovey dovey words.. wishing him good luck..etc..etc..for one flat hour.. the minute i clicked the "send" button- baru i nampak ..i typed his address wrong.

AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH............!!!!!!!!!

Stood still for couple of minutes. Blur. Dunno what to think. Can't even move. Rasa terberenti brain skejap. Then my hp bunyik. (hah..!mon cher) Mangsa lah dia kena dengar i punya cerita pressure stok sepanjang hari punya.. still rasa blur .. when he said "camana boleh salah taip tu....?" and "Camana boleh jadi macam tuuuu...." I still cannot figure out what and why is all that happening to me.. all at once pulak tu...!

Today..tak tau lah apa pulak. So far okey ajer. My boss and I takdelah banyak communicate sangat. Just talk benda yang perlu ajer. Since i'm the only worker he has..so I guess he's trying to keep me to guard his office..picking up calls..design..cadd drawings..presentation drawings.. isk. semualah! He keep on saying he'll find other personnel-but it's been months now since our last designer resigned.. and dah berbulan lah i've been alone in this office. Everything semuanya buat sorang-sorang. Mesti orang kat luar tengok i some kind of pelik. haha.. and my friends pun sometimes make fun of me sebab keje sorang2 nih.

But it turns out i'm very comfortable working alone. I'd do whatever I want at my own pace and kepala otak. No need to gossip or to dress up like crazy..make up like clowns.. there's nobody here.. my boss? haha.. dia lagilah selekeh. He really doesn't mind no matter how i look. He came - ask me daily progress-check letters or fax messages..then at about 10 he'll go out. Dunno where. Then.. he comes back after lunch.. then goes out again.. haha.. My tanduk goes in and out banyak kali gak lah dalam sehari.. I'm not really 'cheating' while working. But since this is a small consulting firm-with various status projects..just making sure my work is done-then only i 'party' laa..bukan sesuka hati jer...haha..

hah..counting hours la nak balik.. bila ada my nephews or nieces kat rumah..mulalah eager sangat nak balik. I'm still far away from 5.30. So.. better fill up my days with works. Sambil2 tu lam kepala dok pikir..(isk.. dapat ke tak aa gaji nanti..?) ..agghh...next month will be tough.. 2 close friends are getting married.. have to spare extra money for hadiah ngan trip gi penang lagi.. ushhkk.. peninggg...

:: this is why kita selalu heran when it comes to 'money'. dialah racun.. dialah ubat..hah...peninggg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home