My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Saved by the bell..

Me, dans ce petit bureau, toujours. Je veux à menjeritttt hors bruyant.. espérant que quelqu'un m'aidera.

Aide ! Helpppp...........!!

And today is giving me headache. My boss went for another meeting and came back with really bad news. He wanted me to stay to finish all the work.

Oh God ..I really need something - take all this out of my headd!!!

I don't know whether my boss is insane or not. He's expecting me to finish all the jobs: working drawings-perspectives-printing etc..all in one day..! Its not that I cant do all that- its just ME ALONE. If there's another couple's of days then maybe okey la...but with another project also with the same dateline- come'on.. where do i start...??

Luckily, the architect called and said that I can still hold my work for there'll be another meeting this Thursday. Perhaps there's more to amend - and dia dengar kot my endless sighs just now on the phone. hahah.. at first he offered me to stayback at his office so that he can guide me thru- but i hardly knows him - so tayahh lah. Mama and abah is home today. I want to see them first.. hehe..then only the chocolats from Langkawi. Yeyeyehhh!! hehehhee..

I got the chance to chat with mon cher at lunch time just now. At our age - I think I might get carried away with emotions. Not to be spesific - we had a lil' conversation which finally awaken me up from my dreams. With everything I've said and dreamt about - is sadly still far and faraway from me. I kept on dreaming of it.. without realising that I'm hurting someone I love. Mon cher.. I really mean it when I apologize to you just now.. et je t'aime beaucoup.

Sincerely speaking. I thought all the dreams and fantasies I had is suppose to be my sole encouragement - and when the time comes- it is suppose to be an ambition : that I know I can get it..or achieve it.

But still.. I have to accept that.. To get or to achieve something, we need STEPS and PATH that will guide us thru. And what really matters - is the circumstances we face when we take the steps.. And if I don't dare to take the steps.. I will go on dreaming. Sad kan..?

So.. where's my first step..? ( And I need you mon cher to guide and be with me..) Thanks for your words just now. Miss u a lot!

And I guess.. being here in this petit office is one of my obstacles in finding my future. Have to stop all the grumbles and complaints from now on.. (Hahh.. life's exciting right..?) But the most important is.. is to value and cherish your life accordingly.. as you like..and share it with your love ones.

I watched 'Love comes softly' on the Hallmark channel last night (again!) and still I cried all thru out the movie. I know i got myself carried away again- but I wonder.. are people in the world knows the meaning of love actually..? The movie touched me soooo deep as if I can feel the love flying all over.. hahahha...That movie will get me all drenched up again next time..I bet!

Y'all....cherish your love. (And i will cherish mine!)

Intann : Mon cher, merci. Et je t'aime beaucoup..beaucoup..beaucoup...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home