My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, August 16, 2004

New me?

It's monday again. Believe it. Buang masa ajer if you still cannot accept that time is moving soooooooooo fast and that you're having a tough time in life.

Oh no. Must remember my resolution last week. POSITIVE. Okey..okey..

It's monday-but different from other mondays. Today i have loads of works to do. I 've finished with Platinum Condo drawings last week- and now come newly proposed Kajang housing development. Presentation on coming thursday and I have to start from zero. ALONE. My boss?? dunno where he is- but thank GOD he's not here. haha..

I have so much to say-but no time at all. Right now i'm chatting with mon cher-now in his hometown for a short break. Something's coming up i guess - we have to stop chatting for a while. Alaa.. already 1.30. Have to stop now. Get back to y'all after Thursday !!

Intann : The truth is- I'm still the same. It's just things surrounding me is moving and evolving and changing.... do not worry. Okey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home