My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Me..and silence..

I can't believe i'm here. At this tiny office.At this moment. Me - staring hopelessly at the monitor. Adie- who is now teaching - just gave me one stupid idea : 'panas..? masuk dalam peti ais...' mamat tu sorang memang nak kena dari dulu lagi.... heeeeeeeeeeeeee....
The prob is: I'm not hot. I'm feeling lonely - with so much silence in here. They simply cut me into pieces.. Someone..please help..!
One more hour to go..By right- I should head home at 5.30. But since my boss called just now telling me he's not coming back to office - haa...good chance! My sister already grumbled when I ask her to walk to my office instead of me picking her up at the lrt station. Alaa.. ada pasar malam downstairs - so she can leisurely walk pass thru food ape.. bukannya jauh sangat pun.. heheh..
Since morning- i've been thinking of what to eat for buka puasa afterwards. My sister already book tickets for Catwoman - mon cher dah warn: takde tempat lain ke yang lagi afdal nak buka puasa...?? heheh..(grin)..
Ughhhh.. what to eat aa..? Semuanya nak.. diet pun nak..nak makan pun nak.. penin la aku ni....
Just now, i almost fall asleep. Pening sangat. Maybe sebab fasting ni- tapi at certain point, sometimes rasa nak marah pun ada jugak.. (Usk.. Am I in control of myself..? ) Takkan sebab sunyi + boring, I tend to feel upset..?
Ha..I know.. mesti jangkitan yesterday ni..Yesterday was a quite a bad day . I tried my best to keep my day soothing but it ended horribly. Me, feeling guilty and terrible. Why on earth we got so many sarcastic people living..?? Hate their tongue!!!
I can feel my brain moves so slow.. But.. It's the matter of 'me' dealing with my own guilt and accept it. People can just say what they think - who cares ?? whoever hurts people's feelings ... either they deliberately did it or they just don't realize it. But in my case.. I'm sure the words were all well kept, waited until the right moment ..and then pointed it right on my face. .
Is this all I have to face for being adults..? Gross man..!
I read a few blogs today - most are very good and entertaining. My favourite - Gongkapas Times. I assume they have such passion to write simply because they really like writing. But me..? I know I can't write as good as they are. But, for me.. it's good to have something we can talk to.. kan? Lantaklah what I write.. as long as I feel free..
But not in this silence..! I started to miss abah and mama..mon cher.. tv at home..bantal.. etc..etc.. helpp!!!
:: Intann - bring me to life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home