My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Me..against myself.

I'm listening to the corrs ol' song- 'don't say you love me'.. kinda drag me into another world..a place i once comfortable with.. that's what i fancy about songs.. make me wander to my good ol' days.. bad days.. haha.. nev'mind... right now i'm enjoying every words of it..
..'don't say you love me ..unless forever.. don't tell me you need me ..if you are not gonna stay..don't give me this feeling.. i'll only believe it..make it real.. or take it all away... ' - haa.... nice song..
Lunch hour. In this empty office. With chocolate bun beside me. When I walked in the office this morning - i couldn't describe how i was feeling. I felt tired, sleepy, angry, crushed ( for no reason) , grumbled all the way in.. all becoz i really hate this place. Only God knows how i felt. I don't know how to react or do as there's no option for me to think of! There's no one to blame..or nobody to help. It's just me against myself. Against my thoughts, my self esteem, aghhh.. eveything 'bout me..!
My boss went in and out.. to hell with him. I don't really care.
Do I deserve the wish..? : 'i want someone to understand me..' when i don't understand myself at all..
Intann : I need more air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home