My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hella good!

What a day today..!

I finally have time to breathe..although I prefer to stay home and sleep. It's the same ME..stucked in this lil' office - ALONE AGAIN.. but today's different. 3days before, i worked around the clock to finish the Kajang project - and today's the presentation. He wanted me to do the presentation at first-but since he didn't finish his work- so he has to do all the answering with the client. Padan muka! hehehehhe..

Nothing doing. PC selalu hang and I'm not into anything today. Rasa best sangat ! And I finally can send my resume to 2-3 tempat... and finish up my davidoff contest.. hak..hak.. suka sangat FREE hari nih..

Remember yesterday I was grumbling about myself and everything around me..and suddenly get cooled down for no reason..? I have no instinct or anything..but I accepted my chillin' feelin' yesterday as a good start of being positive..

And when I got home yesterday, an interview letter was on my dad's bed. I was thrilled. Wow..another TEST? This is what i've been dreaming for.. a permanent job with the government...Part of me was jumping and another part was whispering pessimis words in my ears.. 'will there be another heartbreak after 3 major upset news i heard this year..?

No! This is not certainly not myself. Try first girl. Go for it!

The thing is.. I am scared. Maybe a bit skeptical with what's going on and whatever things that already happened to me recently. Mama said to me.. 'If God has written that the job is for you..then nothing to worry.. it'll be yours. If not.. stay where you are. There might be another better offer coming'.

Everyone was excited when I told them about the news.. mon cher..etc.. but apparently I 'm thrilled.

Thank GOD I have one whole day to rest my mind today.

What to do ah? There's still 45 mins to head back home. Haahhh.. home sweet home.. My sister forwarded me a few blogs to read... nice.. bleh habiskan time baca blog orang.. kinda learn wat's in people's mind.. and how they speak it out..OUTLOUD. Let's hear what he thinks about love. haha..

"Ehm...to me, true love is demonstrated when you can overlook his/her mistakes and love him/her your best possible ways. Security and stability in a relationship will eventually result in a couple trying that hard to treat each other with love and of course, respect.
So peeps, I'd say - go fall in love. Passionately. Ardently, if you're young. Give it your best shot."


"Check out the site on the movie. and tell me guyz, do u think love comes softly? which brings up the next question - can love ever be based on simply physical needs? Is it enough to stick to someone just for the sake of convenience? whatever happens to real feelings? u know, sexual stuffs aside.and... ouh, how about lust? do we stream together love and lust when we look for that special someone? Has finding your perfect soulmate become an impossible quest nowadays? With all the short-lived relationships, there seems to be alot of hurdles for couples only for them to have permanent break-ups. Makes me wonder - why bother to fall in love then? Back to work i guess..."

And this quote .."coffee : how do you turn your eyes...from the romantic glare?"

Halo encik... that's my favorite song aa... hahaha...I only know him from my sis who's doing practical training in central KL.Never met him whatsoever. I just know him by name. I read his blog - and find it..very interesting! A lot of things that really make sense. Hmm.. That's why orang selalu cakap.. go and get some friends.. and you'd probably knows everything in the world..hahah..

Erghhh.. i miss my nephews and nieces... nothing but smile on my face.

Intann : Let's see if tomorrow is going to be tolerable to me.. Mon cher..i miss you!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home