My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Simply sensational!

I had a good..good..gooooood..weekend baru nih. Heheh..

SATURDAY
Mon cher was in town. (Grinnnnnnnn)..hahaha..

Free ticket to Sunway Lagoon. I had fun looking at adam and aqil, both were scared to swim. Kelakar lah those guys.. physically tough.. but takutt.. they were both clinging to me all the time we were inside the pool. Orang lain cool ajer main air.. ini nak gi dekat air pun dah ketar lutut! Lil' shopping kat Pyramid-sampai flat!

Mon cher agreed to spend a nite here and accompanied me to Seremban- to Nida's wedding reception on the next day. Although penat sangat-still.. delighted sangat sebab ..ermm..dunno..feelin' complete i guess. Thanks mon cher!

Abg Bad and Kak Fairuz stayed au chez moi that nite..and as expected, we went for tosey fiesta again. But i was tooooo tired to eat.. my sis was excited 'bout EPL matches - have to make sure Man Utd lose again. Guilty jugak sebab can't really spend time with them - chattin' or watching matches ..at about 12..I dozed off..

SUNDAY
We were suppose to depart from home at 8..but I woke up at 7.40 to be precise. Saje tanak tension2 sebab lambat..so we calmly siap and just took our sweet time siap etc. Mon cher was with his new shirt.. : )

Headed to Seremban- smooth traffic..breakfast..another lingerie and shirt for mon cher at seremban parade.. (haha..) at about 1 - to nida's new house..and also my first ever bungalow design erected on earth! hahahhaa.... they had a quite big reception-with 6 khemah for guests. Anak sulung..

Met a few ol' buddies from school.. apparently they were shocked to see me..(hehehhhe..) with faizah uttered one name I don't know when i addressed her. Hahahhaa.. The nice thing is.. Nida, Faizah and me-finally had chance to take photo together..with our love ones!

Huaa..I thought I just wanted to jot down few sentences in this update.. tapi dah macam theses dah nih! I am suppose to finish up one BIG plan.. for Kajang dev..but apparently way tooo excited bout my last weekend huh? hahahhaa..

And now.. the SENSATIONAL story...
I had to chauffer my abah and mama to Shah Alam that nite- he promised me that the reception will finish at about 10 and we can head home for Arsenal game at 11. But to my dismay, at 10 they still haven't eaten yet. Then..all my fatigue and pening2 came at once! Start lah seranah people at the kenduri why they had to leave people stayed so long! At 11.15 abah finally called and I rushed home . Hahaha.. Kemain lagi lah speed.. It was 1-1 draw - and we were glued to the tv.

2nd half started. Every players were frowned. And Middlesborough were dominating the game. First 10 minutes was a disaster. Hasselbaink and Quedrue scored fantastic goals..and left arsenal at 3-1..! I was kinda choked of nothing. Oh noooo..is it tonite..??are they losing?? Dah ler diorang nak beat Nottingham Utd nye record for 42 games unbeaten..! but deply in my heart.. i believe that they'd make it a draw..

And suddenly- Berkamp made a wise move and scored.. within that 10 minutes also.. hah..then only everyone in the team, and everybody at Highbury went crazy..termasuk 2 ekor kat umah tuu.. hahaha..it was 3-2. I knew they can do it!

At 60th mins- Arsene made way to mon PIRES to show off his skills.
And four minutes after that.. he proved it. My sis and I were both jumpin' off our feet! Hahahhahaa... Finally..That was really a relief.. and fun to see the opponents were running their hearts out to defend...

And we shouted and went crazy again when suddenly reyes shot a breathtaking goal.. 4-3! And Kak Kin, who was asleep in the room went out and frowned. Lantak laaaa..........

10 minutes to final whistle- Henry put Arsenal wayyyyy in front .. with another goal..and we went crazy again..and againnnnnn........!

What a weekend! After cerita everything to mon cher.. I went to sleep... SMILING...

Intann : ...................................... ( speechless!!)





1 Comments:

Blogger Hefestus said...

Hello, mrs. (or ms.) Intann
My name - not really my name, but you got it - is Hefestus de Lemnos, I live in Brazil and I came here for simple curiosity after I've notice you were in my page few days ago.
I have a blog in the URL: (http://hefestus.blogspot.com) and I came here to know my visitor. You like foot-ball, it's allways an excellent reference. I'd like to invite you to come back sometime (Do you read Portuguese?).
If you can't understand my writings (I'm sorry), you can write me an email for the following adress: (hefestusdelemnos@yahoo.com.br).
I write (badly, very badly) in English. Enough to communicate myself.

August 24, 2004 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home