My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Blurryyyyyy...........

I had nasi goreng cendawan for lunch just now. Alone.

I'm not used to eating alone, but today..just wanna make sure my mind's free and happy..and happy..and happy..: )

I have loads of drawings..and sketches..and perspectives to do. And again..all ALONE. Still.. that's my work. And I have to accept - that i will be doing it for the rest of my life.. Or.. i'll be broke.. easy to say right? Hahah..

Called mon cher in Tepeng twice, but still miss him so.

Intann : Hmmm... wat to do aah?? please help. This loneliness is killin' me. Hah..! wonder why this office is soooo sunyii... dengar lagu lah.. Ok guys.. back to work!

HAPPY WORKING... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home