My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Karen.

I finally have a colleague..! Heheheheh..

I'm still on my way to get to know her well...and we seems to have millions of topics to say so far..And her name is KAREN. Don't ask me anything now.. lom habis berkenalan lagi maaa....

She's the one with endless smile on her face.. and I think I like having her as accompany. And suddenly the time moves sooooooooooooooo fast!

Hahh..I have a REAL BIG THING to do tomorrow. Hahahah...

I really have to make this MOVE - mintak naik gaji..or I'll resign. Wish me luck guys!


Intann : Sometimes in live..we must have this lil' courage inside us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home