My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

The interview.

Everyone's asking me 'bout the interview i went on Friday.

Well.. hmm..how should i start?

I was kinda freak out at first on Thursday becoz a chat-friend suddenly pop-up one killer question. A general one; but enough to kill me. "Who's the Minister of Kementerian Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan?"

........................ (Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....!!)

But later that evening, I jumped sebab one of my best buddy pun attend the same interview on Friday. So i invited her to my house and the next morning- at 6.40 we headed to Jalan Cenderasari,KL..

After wandering around Dayabumi building for quite some time-we finally got into a cab-pay 3 ringgit only to know that the road was only a crossing away! Hmmmphh...hampeh! Later we had to walked up a hill and reached the SPA office; comot,berpeluh-peluh..and panting all the way in.

We were welcomed by one 'screwed' lady (or should I say poyo?)-with a real loud voice...

"Jawatan??!!"

"Aaa...?Jabatan??" I got blurred.

"J.A.W.A.T.A.N....!!!!"

"Err..Ooohh..Ermm...Arkitek Landskap!" I finally got the answer.
Huhh..Kuatnyer suaraaa...konon aku takot lah! Citt.. Dapat satu topik nak kutuk once we get back to our seats.. hehehe.

Then i got my number. 7003. Room no 7. Interviewee no 3.

Hah..Lucky no. My PIRES no.. I giggled. Tak sedar diri takot nak jawab soalan tu!

I chatted with the no.2 girl. And after a while, the first guy came out. Hmm.. dunno how to describe his face. Panic, calm, nothing but silence. But after a while, he came and warned me to be extra careful.

"Diorang tanya siapa menteri ngan timbalan menteri ko..!"

I felt like fainted and everything inside me was running out of place!

"Spas tu.. Ketua Setiausaha negara ko tau sapa..? Haaa..itu ah yang diorang tanya.." he added, with frown in his face.

Before I got blur and blur.. I grabbed my hp and called abah.Hehehh..

"Err..abah?? Sapa aa nama bisan pak ndak tu? He's still the KSN ah?"

After got the answer.. I tried hard to memorize his name .. huh..mintak2 lah diorang tanya soalan senang2...I prayed...

Then. MY TURN!! Calmly I walked .. And i saw both of the men were smiling and the first words they uttered to me was.."RILEKS.."

And I found myself very comfortable with that.

"Asal mana?"
" Langkawi..."..
And as expected..banyak giler soalan pasal my kampung. Wonder why people sooooo eager bout that place.

"Tau sapa KSN kita..?"
"Ermm..Tan Sri Shamsuddin Osman.."
"Hah!! Tau awak ye...?" he seemed impressed, while I pretend to smile... (Pheeww!!)

And then, questions 'bout sports. Hahh..

"You like sports?"
"Very much!"
"You watch Olympics..?"
Oh no.....! "Erm.. A little.. Only football and tennis matches".. deep down I prayed...

" Who's leading now..?" haa..sudahhhh...
"Ermm..USA?".. he nodded and smile.. but not yet finished with that.
"Second?"
Haik..Tak puas hati nampak! I began to think.. and came out with China. He nodded again and laugh outloud! .. "Kata tak tengok?"


Then the second guy asked me technical questions - which got panicked at first. Then to see him smile in his calm face, I felt more relaxed and began to think..wisely..i suppose. I tried my best to answer him.. management..design..maintenance..and the list goes on.

After about half and hour..I finally finished with them. And slowly walked out that room-smiling.

Haaaaa.....................lega rasanya. The rest I leave it to the Almighty..whether I'll be selected or not. But deep down I pray.. (so desperately!)

And outside..Kak Mas and the first guy dashed towards me..everyone with different questions..

"Susah tak?? hah??"

"Dia tanya tak sapa Timbalan Menteri?? hah? Ko boley jawab tak??"

"Apesal aku dengar diorang gelak ajer..? Ko buat awak ke hah??"

Banyaklah aku nak buat lawak kat dalam tu. Aku yang kena gelak.. heheheh.. After about an hour chatting and getting to know every body there.. Kak Mas and I went for breakfast with Wan- the 'first' guy with so much to talk about. With our loghat kedah - we went along so well as if we were classmates, or even siblings! he gave us a lift and dropped us at the dataran merdeka, then we headed to Petaling Street..

Shopping sppreeeeeee...................................!!! heheheh..


Intann : Sakit kakiii.............uwaaaa..................................!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home