My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

There you are - Martina McBride

Say I'm jiwang or whatever.. but this song got me into tears at the end of a movie played by Natalie Portman, called 'Where the heart is' - a few months back.

A friend, Fizzie, called me the other day with her new-love-life-update. She ditched a guy she recently told me to be her final Mr Right - and now, that poor guy, according to her, not reliable enough and don't have a certain QUALITY to best match her.

I was speechless.. I mean.. who am I to judge people to have or not to have this certain quality and then suka-suka ditched him or her as if we are soooo perfect. I dunno 'bout her.. but for me.. she's way tooo harsh with that decision.

Okey..I admit that conversation caught my attention at first- but the thing is.. I would assume that she's practically referring to PHYSICAL and ECONOMICAL quality here. She's daring, with flawless skin and yes, beautiful. But she's always complaining that whoever guys who would want to date her is merely an ordinary one.. the best would be an engineer. But still got kicked by her. Really dunno what she's aiming for.. but she will keep on finding a guy with that QUALITY.. huhh.. what huh?

"Boring la... penakut semacam la pulak aku tengok!"

"Penakut camananyee...??" I got confused.

"Tah.. nak suruh tanya org direction pun hesitate. Last2 aku gak yang tanya. Pantang betul aku orang tak genlemen nih!"

"Laa.. tu ajer..? Ko ni.. man-man ahh...abih tu..nak ikot cakap ko ajer..kang orang panggil ko queen control, marah!"

"Segan ko tau tak..? Ada boyfriend..tapi kiri kanan orang tengok kita yang peranan macam jantan..Baik aku ajer yang jadi dia..dia jadi aku! dok sengih-sengih.. hii.."

"Abihh..dah semua dia nak buattt...kang mati dia ..ko jugak jadi janda.! Padan muka!" I laughed.. kerek giler minah nih.

"Hahh..lagi baik takde boyfriend..hiii...memang pantang aku orang laki macam tu.. dia tak segan kat diri dia sendiri ke..? Hah? "

"Hmmm....ntahh..ko tanya la dia sendiri..."

Malas nak layan orang dah bad mood nih..

At the end of the conversation- i said to her.. "Go and find a friend la..companionship..or you'll be known to have a bad track in relationship..lagi susah! "

Tatau apa nak komen. Yelaa.. I understand that women memang prone to find a guy with quality..anything which suits them.. and it's quite impossible to find a perfect one. Ada tu ada..tapi dah jadi laki orang lah..te yak?

As I once said before.. I need a MAN.. and a man should know by himself of what quality he should have and live sincerely with it. Not to potray someone he is not - just to get us fall for him.

As for me.. I don't look on physical and his purse at the first place..but his effort will do.. effort in everything!

It's hard to talk pasal love and relationship ni.. sebab we don't what going to happen in the future..betul tak..? But deep down I pray.. that me and mon cher will remain as OURSELVES.. and will get better and better each day..

Kan mon cher? Hehehehehe....

This song is for you..
Martina McBride - There You Are

There you are,
in the early light of day,
There you are, in the quiet words I pray,
I've been blessed by the simple happiness,
Of the perfect love we've made.

Chorus
Every time I turn around,
when I'm lost and when I'm found,
Like an angel standing guard,
there you are,

Every time I take a breath,
and when I forget to breathe,
You're watching over me,
there you are,

When I'm looking for the light,
in the middle of the night,
Searching for the brightest star,
there you are.

There you are,
standing in a crowded room,
There you are,
the earth and I'm the moon,
My desire,
is to stand by the fire,
That burns inside of you.

When I'm looking for the light,
in the middle of the night,
Searching for the brightest star,
there you are,
There you are,
there you are.

Intann : Let us be ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home