My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Take it or leave it!

Remember yesterday I told you 'bout the BIG thing I wanted to do?

Just now, I finally said what i need to say. And I had fun looking at my boss' stunned-boiling-eyes! Hahahhaa....

No. Actually this is what i've been yearning for. He's playing with words and gave me thousands reasoning of why he pay me with a very minimum salary. At first I was OK with that since I knew I had so much to learn. But since this new staff joined us, he urged me to make sure she will be taught about everything, and I (who else is here?) will be the sole teacher. Hahhh! And she will be paid more than mine. Ewaaahhh....Once I knew that, there goes the idea of urging him to pay me more.. or I'll definitely will leave. Of course la... gila ape nak tunggu orang make fool of us.. Mulalah idea2 tak best campur sikit-sikit seranah..plus geng2 evil inside of me start main peranan.. Hahh..apa lagi.. heheheh...

So I gave him my final words-give me the amount I want- or bye bye.

He's leaving for China tomorrow morning. And I'm sure he'll have something 'extra' to ponder of. Hahahhaa....


Intann : Hate people yang suka take advantage of people... sadly..a lot of 'em is around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home