My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Irresponsible or simply EGO?

Its Saturday and I had a good time with my tosey this morning... I was planning to get my self a goooddddddddd rest today and tomorrow, but on our way back from Bukit Indah, my aunt who lives nearby said she was on her way to chez moi. So..bubbyee sleep...

So..as soon as we reached home.. kena start masak terus.. and the guests makin banyak as noon came.

And there goes again-endless topics about MAN.

I dunno why this topic seems to bug my family these days; probably there's certain season geng2 ni nak create stories so that people will go on talking 'bout them. Apparently, I tried to runaway from each issue that is being discussed..but I couldn't help myself from hearing it. Then there goes words like;

"Haaa..dengar tu Intann!" and everyone's eyes were on me.. Alaaa..ni yang boring nih..last2 mesti aku jugak yang kena.

I guess y'all mesti tak faham what i've been ngarut around. Okey.. Actually me myself pun pening ngan menda2 nih..sebab it suppose takde kena mengena pun with me... but two of my closest cousins came with 2 contradict problems. One cousin, is married with four children, and another one is still looking for a right person to marry..

My first cousin, Kak T came just now, sobbing when telling my mum what's happening to her since she took an unpaid leave from the bank, and started a new massage and aromatheraphy business on her own.

She said, all she needs is an encouragement from her husband; and nothing more.

But as all of us know how weird her husband is.. we were all ..err.. could only listen to everything she said. Once, she said, her husband left her in the middle of nowhere just because they couldn't find a place-the husband simply drove away.. before she could even close the car door back.

That sounds sadistic to me..

And they fought so many times when it comes to money, when he claimed that she already has her own salary and she would take care about a lot of things in the house... and the stories went on and on... oh no.. isn't that sound mean to you guys?..? I mean.. when it come to negotiation of anything in the house.. for me... it's the man who's suppose to be in charge, but he is also to remember, what are his responsibilities as leader and also the so called 'provider' in the house. I suppose he should realise that the wife is helping him-and shouldn't he be thankful?? Or is that his words of THANK YOUs...??

OK. If I go on talking about their problems-you'll dozed off. I bet. The thing is now, why is that a man would go angry when we say that they are not paying attention or just irresponsible, but boast around to say that they have their own pride and egos in themselves. I mean..what's the difference?

As for me, like I once before said, a MAN to me is someone to be respected. Name it; a friend or anyone older or younger than me, if he has what it takes to be respected, he'll surely to have my respect, or else I'll leave him boasting around with his egos.

I remember couple of months ago, I went to watch Norwich City playing in Bukit Jalil, but we need one more ticket for my sis. So, I accompanied my sis to queue while my brother went to accompany my sis in law to the dunno-where-and-eerie-toilet. About 5 minutes queuing, we already went close to the counter although the line seemed to be endless at first. But, then, came 2-3 guys from left, pat on my sis' shoulder, and asked her to buy them the tickets. Wahh..a very clear act to cut the queue.

"Dik..bley tolong beli tak tiket...5 jer?" he handed my sister the money. My sis hesitated. Probably dunno how to answer or react. Maybe because I was standing behind her and hoping others at the back won't get pissed off, she finally took the money.

But then, came another guy, in his mid 40's..pat on me, and handed me another 30 ringgit.
And I was suddenly had my anger on top of me. Simply dunno how to describe my feelings..

I stood still. I took one glance on his his face and went saying;

"Beratur la encik, bukannya lama sangat pun. 5 minit ajer."

"Alaa..panjang la.. dah lambat ni.." dengan muka kerang busuk dia jawab. Huhh..dare to answer me lagi tu! Memang a big loser lah mamat nih!

"Kami beratur tadi pun panjang macam tu jugak..bukannya lama sangat pun.." I suddenly got the courage to get him back.

"Takkan suruh pompuan beli kot..tak malu ke..? " this time I got laser. Hehehe...


And the words inside me was even more sadistic ; I was about to say " Hahh.. ***** ada nak buat apa..? Elok encik balik .. amik your ***** ..buat FRAME!! Tak malu betul.. lagi nak suruh perempuan buat..mana PRIDE ah? letak kat mana? lutut??!"

I was really pissed off.. seriuss..!...! Dah lama I tak rasa marah macam tu... I simply buat tatau ajer ngan mamat tu.. (does he deserve to be called mamat? Looks like dah ada 4-6 children!).. so he handed my sis the money. Still.. memang tak malu.

When we headed out of there, they were waiting..dengan muka selamba kataknye amik tiket from my sis.... And he went saying to the other 'tak malu' guy;

"Oooohh..dia takleh beli...." As if to ridicule me. I wasn't feeling anything. To hell with him..!My mood to watch the matched was blowed off. He was the one who should feel ashamed of himself..but sadly, he did not. You think this guy aa, if he has a son or other children, will he teach or potray a good attitude or respect towards women..?? Naaahhhhhhh..!!! Don't even dream of it..

What I don't understand is; what was he thinking? What was in his mind? Somebody please answer me..

If that's the attitude, I won't be surprise if one day I met his son and encounter the same incident; annoying and really put me off. I don't know if you think i'm a bit carried away with that small incident-but for me; it's unacceptable!

Those kind of people i believe to always look down on women, banyak cakap laa..bawak kereta lembab la.. incomparable dengan men la.. so..? If you're so GOOD, takkan 5 minute queue pun takleh kot encikk....? And I bet he's the type of men with millions of alasan to escape to cover his own ass...and worst thing worst..asking women to feed them!..or in a simple and easy to understand words ----> takleh harap. END OF STORY!

Hehehhee... (sorry..memang I'm a bit carried away...) takleh lah ungkit isu nih..sensitif! Heheheh..

The thing is, I don't crave for anybody or everybody to highly noble me.. In fact i don't need it. Let's just be fair towards each other. And I know if each of us knows the true meaning of respect, love, tolerate, and other good deeds, we will end up having good feeling towards each other. And I do trust that.

Intann : Guys.. please.. be good... I was born to see every man surrounding me as a hero, and now.. you guys are ruining it.





2 Comments:

Blogger jroy18 said...

hi Intann..
i must say, i really really enjoy this posting of urs..
will try to read other posts as well soon..
lol.. thanks for telling as it is..
great perspectives and enjoy couple of chuckle and laughter here and there while reading it..
cheers..

jroy

ps. since i know Indo i find it interesting to have a mix of English-Malay on ur post.. btw, i encounter ur bloggie by accident.. was looking for people who have same interest in "Color Me Badd" but turns out none and ur interest is something like 'water colour' or something.. ok2.. dats all.. thanks for ur blog..

September 8, 2004 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger jroy18 said...

my badd, my badd..
after viewing ur info.. it turns out u DO like "Color Me Badd".. cihuiii!!

September 8, 2004 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home