My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Radio addict.. let dance bebeh!!

Mon cher has his final presentation this morning. He called me just now grunting 'bout his group member went playing around and they had a tough time completing the project...Huh.. pity him.. he's been staying up since last night.. and planning to sleep right after the presentation..

So with my sis.. also having her industrial training presentation at 11 this morning. Haa..best of luck you guys!

Karen and me dah plan nak pegi Ampang Point after this. Nampak sangat takde keje + malas nak buat keje.. we are chatting though dok sebelah ajer.. hehhehehehe.... gatal..!

What to do ah after this..??

Intann : Pires' song on the radio! 'What's luv' from Ashanti.. got me dancing ! Hahahahahhaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home