My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Italy..? Oh..not again...

We went for steak @ mama chop papa grill last night to celebrate my sis' birthday.. the dish..? errmm..average..i would say. Sebab there's another steak house nearby yang offer good steaks and sandwiches with cheaper price! and lagi banyak grrravvvyyy..of course!! Hehehhe... hungry ah??

What's with Italy..? Ermm..
.................................................. (blink blink...)

A chat friend popped-up an 'Italy-plan' yesterday and suddenly I was dragged into dreaming again.. Err..or i shouldn't say a 'dream'-coz it wasnt really a dream actually... but errr...AGAIN...??

Really don't want to talk 'bout this now..or ever.. enough with the 'zappy -current-feeling' that struck me once the word 'Italy' appeared on the screen yesterday... Hahh.. (sigh)

I remember once where I used to listen this song.. every single day and feeling' so calm and quite.. as if..erm..as if...nevermind..

Whoever ..whenever.. cherish ur life!

Cinema paradiso ~
Se (If)

Se tu fossi nei
miei occhi per un giorno
Vedresti la bellezza che
piena d’allegria
Io trovo dentro gli occhi tuoi
E nearo se magia o lealta
Se tu fossi nel mio cuore per un giorno
Potreste avere un’idea
Di cio che sento io
Quando m’abbracci forte a te
E petto a petto, noi
Respiriamo insieme

Protagonista del tuo amor
Non so se sia magia
O lealta
Se tu fossi nella mia anima un giorno
Sapresti cosa sono in me
Che m’innamorai
Da quell’istante insieme a te
E cio che provo e
Solamente amore...

A really nice-heart-sweeping song - that's all I can tell.

Intann : What ever it is..it will always be the best ever time in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home