My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Back to routine again...

At least I have another 2 days nak rileks kan my mind. My boss will be in the office on Monday and already plenty of benda nak kena buat this coming saturday sunday. Agghhh..penatnye..!

Mr. Khor will be holding a gathering at his new house in Ampang Jaya. He seems excited to do this..he invites all the SAGA ex-staff so that we can sit together, get to know each other and of course they will be lots of stories pasal my boss to be laughed about that day. Charming idea huh? He knows a lot about my boss' cunning acts towards us and never stop warning us about him. Mr Khor also is the one covering us up whenever we went for interviews, or kantoi in anything we did in this past few months. Hahahhaa... and whenever he's hungry... or craving for something, he will definitely dragged all of us sekali. Makan FREE weh...sapa tak mauu..??

He already bought a carton of soft drink and a large pack of twisties for us. Huhh.. hancur angan2 diet aku. Tu belum lunch nye dish tu.. uskk..apa la yang dia nak beli... *think.. heheh..

That's Mr Khor. He's not working, or a retiree or whatever. He's just himself. Every month he just have to make sure his 11K will be in his account from all his tenants. Nampak macam senangnye hidup dia kan? Lepak jer.. But ..that's him. And I know I still work here sebab he's here to cover me up all the time. He's the one to tell me not to be scared to my boss because we are on the right side. Which is true..right? So don't ask where did i got the courage to ask my bos to increase my salary and went straight complaining about the EPF money he didn't pay me. Hahahah...

Can't wait to get my ass out of here!

Sunday - nak kena hantar my sis register new semester. Penatnye nak kena drive gi Cyber pulak pagi-pagi ahad. Ewahh..cuba kata nak jalan-jalan ngan boyfriend..hah.. subuh - subuh pun sanggup! Hehehehhe.. (memang lah!) ngeee...

..........................blink blink...............................blink blink........................(ughhh...!!!!)

Boringgg.........!!!

Kakak called- ajak jalan-jalan gi Ampang Point. Errr..ampang point?? hari-hari pegi sana sebab it's just 2 minutes away from arween's hospital. I simply agreed-because there's nothing to do here. Hhmmm..at least can go and give arween a big hug and kisses kan??

I opened the window wide to get some fresh air- and waited for 12 o'clock to come. Huuhhh..penatnye tunggu time jalan. Dah start pening nih! ..Help..what to do..???

Intann : Err... yeyeyy!! Esok mon cher datang lagi! hehehehhee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home