My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

What's with that girl..?Huhh..??

So..If she's so huge by the name of SITI NURHALLIZA, everyone should like her..? like that huh?

I came across today's newspaper headline saying that the police detained one lecturer guy or something for writing bad badddd email about her. (I've read the e-mail. So what..?) She want to detain me jugak ke for reading that e-mail?

That was the funniest and the dummiest thing I ever heard on the news.

To hell with her..or the press..or whatever about her.

Intann : Pegi pasar malam lagi bagus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home