My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

How can you mend a broken heart?

Mon cher and I went to my newlywed friend's house - somewhere in Setiawangsa. We watched movies, and chat over new life updates. And apart of feeling soooo happy meeting her and giggled over our teenage stories, deep down inside, I envied her.

Envy her of what? Err..probably because she's able to settle down at a very young-but-crucial age. Yes.. crucial for me, as I am 25 and have NOTHING..can't you seeeeee....????!

Hahah.. (Don't bother this Nida..) Actually I envy her for having such a simple-yet-complete life. A good job, both her and her hubby, a car, a nice living room, a TV to watch.. and after this looking for a house I suppose. Lucky them. She cooked us a nice and hot fried noodles, but we were toooo kenyang sebab we already ate something before we went there. (So, no issue mee tak sedap..OK??)

That visit was a huge wind to us...me and mon cher. Really. It gave us sense of motivation to struggle to achieve for a life like that and at the same time cut us real deep. But still..we have to admit that we are wayyyy too far from that. We still need to do a lot of thing...which I don't know WHERE or WHEN on earth we will find it.

At some point, we went blur...and had our conversation lingers in the dark.. The more we keep talking or discussing it, the more painful we get. Nak pulak there are mouths yang tak henti-henti tanya... "Korang ni bila nak kawin nih?"

The thing is.. do you know how PAINFUL it is when people kept on asking that question? Tambah lak when we tend to think ourselves as losers..with no job whatsoever. And looking at people who manage to settle down, is like watching a war movie. Where you can feel the bullet penetrates your body, then left us motionless and die without help.. But above all, we don't see those people as being cruel to us. No.. we really don't. We know their intention, they don't want us to wander around with this 'status' clinging until don't-know-when. But.. we need time. Although we ourselves don't need that time.. still we have to accept it and follow the step God has grant us.

Life is hard. Yes, I know. And I believe that one day we'll find the path. And if we look at the bright side, all the questions we take it as a doa for both of us. (Aminnnnnnnn.........!)

Intann : Wish us luck..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home