My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Embrace your FREEDOM.. it's all yours.

A niece visited us the other day, and I respect her guts. A lot.

She is skinny, pale-looking 18-year-old girl, but yet with strong heart I guess... She joined the ATMA this year, and in another 4 years to come, she will becoming a navy engineer. And she sacrifices her freedom and all the excitement of being a teenager for that.

Will I?

Before I ask y'all the big question, I would ask myself first. And we get a direct answer. NO!

No.. I wouldn't have enough guts to put myself in such situation where people make decisions for us. No, I wouldn't let people or anything to take my freedom from me. You might say I am selfish enough or gutless..or whatever, but that's all I have. This soul I'm having, though it's weak or whatever..it belongs to me. And it will be my very very precious possession God has ever granted me..

But I really respect this young girl. With all the colours in the world that awaits her, she chooses to devote herself to this crazy-disiplinary-world. Where she has to wake up at 4 in the morning running or jumping or simply being punished for one stupid mistake done by others in the team. Oh God.. will I ever have that kind of guts?

I pity her. But i know she is OK with her live for she never made any attempt to leave the place. Though she cursed a few officers for their harsh acts towards her, but still laughing when telling us how she made the seniors fell on the floor after she deliberately mopped their floor with extra detergent.

Her knuckles went black, and daily marching tanned her skin. Running with sandpacks is normal.. being yelled and curses..is her daily soup..She'a totally a new person now. Matured and more careful when talking. She's enjoying herself.. And she's positive about it. And she deserve a respect for that.

As for me.. not that I am gutless or what..it's just.. ain't MYSELF.

i can't stand people yelling, lagikan to urge me to tidy up my room whatsoever.. only my parents can do that. And i'll never let others to take that away from me. NEVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home