My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Intann at work.

So.. since everyone is still in their kampungs.. and I'm at work.. haha.. (this is call 'work'??) *grin*

Tomorrow will be exactly a month I've been working here. And yess.. still haven't receive my cheque yet. Haha. Yang tu tak pe... 2-3 hari lagi dapatlah tu... (Aminnnn...) Err..back to my cerita. The first 2 weeks, there were 8 of us. Four of us are from privates and another four worked with the government before...and they all are in their mid 30's and 40's...which for me is quite comforting sebab at least there's somebody elder than us to cover us up. Heh..

And we learnt a lot thru out the process. Getting to know the seniors and our bosses.

And as expexted. A lot of rumoursssss.............. hahaha..

The last 2 weeks, another 16 architects showed up. And there goes problems to our big boss to distribute us into divisions. Of course, there are divisions yang best.. yang tak best..yang boss lebih skittt..yang boss kurenggg sikit.. and the selection made us pening kepala also you know? Yelahh.. kang dia letak kat division yang kena baca Acts and research all day for 10-20 years.. tak ke haru? They asked us to select jugak..- and I selected 2 divisions that the bosses seemed to be OK.. hehe. But I ended up being selected in the Technical & Special Projects Division. Huhh.. the busiest division - with a spinster boss-at her early 40's-(soon will get married aa).. that later sent me for outstations - immediately! Phewww..

So. This is where I am. Stuck in here without any proper place. There's so much to do. But nobody to ask. So ..how the hell is I am going to Alor Star tomorrow? Hah?

Intann : Hmmm.. any ideas guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home