My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Where am I..?? *blink blink..

Hola ..

So..it's been years since my last posting. I am at my new office - with no permanent place. YET. Needless to say the PC stuffs and all.. bayang pun lom nampak! Memang boring gila sebab kutu semua dah habih mati.. My salary will be released maybe another month or two..so do not crave for any treats yet ok?
I'll get to you guys later..(dunno when..) but later la.. there's so much to tell tapi nak cari time tu...(heh)!
Ta!
Intann : Windunye nak cerita kat sini.. really! Selamat Hari Raya y'all.. enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home