My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Boring...

Huhh..boringnyeeee....

I'm sittin' in front of this notebook-*wink wink..* and my fingers are not moving..for about 10 minutes.

My brain's empty. Uhhh..what is happening to me..?

So.. next Monday will be my first day at work. Yes..work. That one i consider a 'work'. Not the other one yang got me blurred for nearly 6 months! And in 3 days to come, will be Ramadhan. I am not sure myself whether I am ready mentally and physically for this year's fasting month. Not that I am tak puasa laa...it's just ME wanting to sincerely doing it.. I don't know.. err.. i really not into talking about this now.. sebab tengah blur nih..

And outside is raining. Heavily. Baru je tengahari tadi I was grumbling sebab panas sangat KL nih and envied mon cher sebab kat Taiping tengah hujan. and now dah hujan, but still I feel 'lost' and blur.. boringnyeeeeeeeeeee....

Adoihhh..what is wrong with me..?

Morning-wake up. Listened to Barry Manilow pieces while kemas bilik. Then, hantar keta for servis - groceries - head back home.

Cook lunch with Ma in 30 minutes - lunch.

Then, chatted with my sis for 4 minutes - and mon cher for an hour.

End of story. Boring kan?

You know what? I feel like screaming. I don't know what I need. And i don't know what to do. I tried baca news, and a few books just now..but it ain't working. Should I go out and get some air? huhhh.. Hujan la pulak..plus..I already went out pagi tadi pegi beli chipsmore...

Hahh..another problem with the chipsmore. I think there will be a monster again if somebody didn't stop me from buying that cookies! And i know what the hell is going on here. I realise sejak dua menjak nih I kind of gettin' over-indulged' in food - and don't know where are all my diet routine had gone!

I've been consuming that 'Scott's Emulsion' for a week now and that is the sinful thing that make me eat more and mooooooooooooore sinful food! OH NO... i get starved in no time and watching myself in the mirror is truly NOT a good sign.

My only hope - is this holy Ramadhan.

I got all the plans trapped in my brain. What is happening to me nih? Somebody please help!

Intann : Where is INTANN? somebody please wake her up!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home