My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Bye petite office..

So..

This will be my last posting from this petite office.

No more jalan-jalan during work.

No more tensen with the boss.

No more lari balik at 5 o'clock..(suppose to be 5.30!) Hahahhaha..

No more chattin' and free lunch from mr khor..

No more surfing on the internet 24-7 ..when he's out to china!

No more.

Although I can't wait to get out from here, still, it's something to remember. Friends.. (all chinese! Can't you believe it?) Mr khor, mr yap, mr richard, mr kah yew..treedson, allan, karen, hung the PC master..Old and young, they all helped me a lot.

And of course, tonnes of stories to giggled and to ponder over when I'm not here...(isk..isk..)

Intann : Macam dapat anugerah la pulak..hahahahhahahha... bye petite office! Remember me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home