My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Raya? A celebration?

And there goes the hari raya. I wasn't sure about what I'm suppose to feel. Sad? Excited? I better be grateful I guess. I went to Alor Setar 2 days before deepavali and got myself down with fever-just in time I'm suppose to be relaxing at home. Exhausted and jetlegged, I didn't do anything but sleep all day. Huhh..what a day.

And Sunday. Raya. Everyone was home. My bro and sis.. as well as all my 4 kutus. Although my raya wasn't as colourful as those hipocrites in the tv's celebrating, I am grateful that I still have a life to live, a family to cherish, a tv to watch, and a handphone to call mon cher..just to make sure he still thinks of me.. haha..! Mana tau..kot kot raya sakan benarrr... lupa member kat sini. A few relatives and mon parents' friends came, so entertaining them made me stayed home. The only thing that entertained me was Arsenal's game against Spurs the night before, and the thrilling-suspense-match ended with a 5-4 victory for the Gunners. ..Haha.

Programmes on the TV sucks. There were fools yang tak henti2 nyanyi. Sikit2 nyanyi.. eewww.. please lahh.. geli tau tak? geli...I don't know what's on their minds. Movies? Hah..lagilah horror. Letak cerita stok geleman. Cinderella? (eewww!! eeww!!) To hell with them. Lagi baik tengok doraemon. Nak shopping? I can't. Sebab still waiting for my cheque-probably after raya. Huhh.. When my bro and sis dah balik, there was nothing left at home... sunyi jer without my nieces and nephews laughters. I have nothing else to do but watching movies I haven't watch.. haha. Tom Hanks' The Terminal was a good piece. And i-robot was ermm..OK for me.. better than dok layan lawak buduh citer kat TV ye ak?

And as usual, we're living the same movie- (I guess!) Everyone was doing the same rituals- cooking all the biskuts and ketupats and so forth- went to parents', relatives and friends' house.. then rushed back home..got tired and tensed sebab nak kena keja balik in a few days. Hmm.. (is that words of gratitude?) Hahh..obviously I am confused. Yeps.. right now I'm in the office. Empty office to be precise.

Get back to work guys.

Intann : I need to go to Alor Star again tomorrow - but who is going to get me the flight tickets??? Somebody helpppp!! There's nobody here.....!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home