My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, December 03, 2004

And life goes on..

Finally - I got the chance to get my fingers on the keyboard again. My sis is home and so does this desktop. To hell with her laptop which caused me serious headache few weeks ago. And now I'm back on track. And i do feel really good about it. Yup.. being able to express my feelings outloud like this - make me feel rather comfortable.. urmm.. feel like something I treasure so much is given back to me.

And though this life of mine goes on and on.. so much had happened - and I would say that I am having such a wonderful-tough-times as a new staff.

Don't worry. I won't tell you the details that happen in my office or whatever it is in between - but one thing for sure is - working in that place is like living in an ancient-filled-with-elderly-pips. I don't even know what music they're listening to! Thank God they put us in a separate floor..or else.. urrgghhh.. tanak ah imagine!

And today - they put us on a play for our jabatan's jamuan hari raya. At first we went grumbling altogether. Everyone had their eyes boiled and you can hear neverending curses from all of us..

"Hilang akai aa..gila ka soh nyanyi-nyanyi..! Ingat kita nih budak darjah satu?"

"Suka2 ajer main appoint soh itu ini..!! Kalau tau macam ni dulu..baik aku amik degree jadi badut!"

"Maleh nak layan!" and that was my piece. Haha. But the superior buat muka selamba paksa jugak kitorang buat menda2 ngarut tu.

So, we decided to be more positive and accept their order as a ticket to enjoy ourselves. And we did!

"Let's just do something sampai diorang rasa serik straight nak suruh kita lagi spas nih!"

And today.. we did it. We went dancing like nobody's business. And do not imagine that! Believe me..IT'S HORRIBLE.

Hahahahhahahaha....

Intann : That's the magic. We did enjoy ourselves. And they will regret it sebab this play make us stronger and closer. Hahahhaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home