My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

New resolution - 2005

People everywhere dah start cerita pasal resolution here and there - and me? Do I have 1..? * saja je buat muka blur..heh!

Well, I guess whatever that 'burst' looonnggggggggggg ago tu.. we should grant it as pengajaran ..ye tak..hahahaha... so..make a new one lah...kan..? But this time is no more 'spoonfeed' moment.. No more kesian-kesian from mon parents - and I do realize that I am bad in managing my own money. It's not that I already spent all of my gaji - but having to pay my own phone bills as well as my insurance, really make my account's figure look sooo bad! Oh noo... where are all my MONEY!

So this is it. My New RESOLUTION.

1. SAVING.
2. SAVING.
3. SAVING.
4. SAVING.
5. SAVING - have to kawin, buy a house and then a car.
6. Improve myself, and my prayers and my relationship.
7. More marathons.
8. SAVING.
9.SAVING.
10. SAVING!

Intann : Wish me luck - I'm entering a battlefield - against MYSELF and all those goddamn lures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home