My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Azah,Odie and I...

This week has been rather traumatic for us. We have such a long list of visits to other government agencies almost every week, but on the other hand we have been given our own tasks - all three of us..and me with several projects to design. And heck that boss of us had make such cynical remarks sebab we all can't manage to get our jobs done right on time.

Sis Azah and Odie are my new colleagues. We are positioned in the same division - And unlike me.. they are more particular with their jobs - but to see me with my 'selamba kering' acts.. they began to gelabah. But only if they know how gabra I am..even right now. Hahaha..

"Alaa...intan buat tatau jer akak..." konon- konon selamba jer... heheh..

"Isk..kite rasa tak sedap hati lahhh.." Azah quoted, with frowns.. isk.. kite pon cuak jugakk..!

"Odie..jom teman kite turun...takot ahhh.." That will be either me or Azah's plead to get an accompany to get to 7th floor. And selalunya that odd Odie lah yang jadi mangsa. Haha.. kononnya kalau ada teman.. tak kena marah.. err..tapi memang tak kena marah pon! Hahah..

I guess it's just us yang exaggerating pasal this small matter all this while. Maybe we still need to learn a lot and a good guidance will keep us on track. Haha..

Intann : Isk..apa nak buat ah weekend nih?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home