My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

That Same 'Ol Resolution? Again?

I better be strong this time around.

I set a huge-hope towards this particular ‘Ramadhan-resolution’; to shed down another 10kgs of my OVERweight tissues that I put up during the Prednisolone medication. I need to do it. So desperately. Do not talk about self-esteem, coz I don’t remember any. In fact, I am still suffering from the tremendous trauma and the odd-chill-feeling I had all throughout hospitalization period.

I feel like everything is so against me. My look. My guts. My hair. My scars. Those hideous stretch-marks! My stupid old-makcik-like fashion. I feel like screaming!

Someone..please be more supportive. Need that.

I hate seeing or listening to other people bragging ‘bout how nice their confinement days are. They are so damn cruel. The fact is that; I feel like swearing right in front of their face. Say I’m evil, do I seem to care?

Intann : Dear God, Please Forgive me..It’s just..It’s just so unfair..* sigh* Nobody seems to understand me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home