My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, June 16, 2008

No, Not Me, Not I..

Am not sure whether my intense day earlier caused me this. It's 3 in the morning but I'm awake for 2 hours now. I feel kinda weird.. Ermm... Am I dying or something?

I got up and do my packing instead. Am on the 11.55am flight to Kuching tomorrow for my first site visit in a town called Padawan. No idea where that place it. It surely doesn't bother me much, for as long as I'm out of that freaking office. God, I am really in dire state, am I? I need a break. But first, I need to sleep!

I got my baby Ezzah to sleep with tears just now. She is all grown up; I just found myself hard to believe that fact. Last night she called me 'Mama!' so loud and clear, and I was swept away by it. Her bulat face simply charms me. She started to utter a few new words now, like "papa","kakak", "tok", "eyyoo" (hello).. and many others. To kiss and hug her is the only thing I wanna do now..Mama love you, darling. So much.

I turned the TV on. Uh oh..Euro! It's Poland against Croatia. None of the player I know, but the passion is still there..barely. This is just so not me. Am getting old I guess. The spirit seems to slowly vanish. How I wish it's still there. They reminds me of my good old days where watching football was part of my life! Haha.. beautiful past, huh? Bad we can't retrieve it back. It'll remain a good episode of our life; maybe soon becoming a nice laughing snack once we grow old. Huhu..We are OLD aren't we? Shheshhhh.... Need to sleep. If I'm no longer alive for the next bloging, everybody, please forgive me for everything. I love y'all so much. So much.

Intann : Speaking of snack.. am hungry.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home