My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Zaara is HOME..

For all you know.. time does fly so damn fast. Zaara is home after one-and-a-half-year living abroad. Yes, she did forget me.

But luckily, it was not for long. She was shy at first. I kept telling her that she was my daughter. She would just hid her face on her abah's shoulder. Took her two solid days; and she is as cheeky and manja as she used to with me.

Needless to say how she acted towards mon cher; her long lost pacik. After 2-3 hours meeting her pakcik, nobody can separate her from him. There goes their old sweet times; where her pakcik will carry and play with her, and she would giggled her hearts out. Well..well..She even envy Ezzah.

Not forgetting their accents.

They talk like nobody's business. Suddenly, everybody in the house had their english improved. Hahahaha..


Intann : Adorable. As usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home