My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Division – New Boss, New Tasks!

Right after breakfast, I rushed to mengadap my new boss, a.k.a ‘hajah’, to hear what are the tasks awaiting me. Well, obviously Juwita must have told her that I’m quite ‘seriau’ with all this; I mean the expectations, scope of work and all. Errr..It’s not that she is garang or what, but I think it is entirely me. Tah hapa hapa.

There goes my new tasks; Parlimen, Buku 10 Tahun National Landscape, the Memorandum, Nota Kabinet?, Pelan Induk.. err..apa semua tuuu…I was jotting everything down. Kalut semacam jer. Hehe.. Not trying to impress her lar..what for..? After all, the job will still be on me what… So she told me about how the expectations are going to look like, in other words, you must not walk, you must RUN! all the way during working hours. I noticed she frowned a few times, maybe thinking whether I am absorbing to what she is saying or not. Semacam jer muka budak intan ni..paham ke dak.. * Giggle*

“You’ll in charge Pelan Induk Padawan, Port Dickson..bla..bla..bla..okey?” I quickly nodded. Hehe. I did not dare to blink.

Err..Padawan tu kat mana hah..Sabah ke Sarawak huh..?

Intann : Wish me luck friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home