My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Le Miracle et L'Epreuve- Sépare 2



Day 2 – I couldn’t remember much. So as the rest of the days..

I was crowded with dozens of doctors.

And their hands.

“ Make sure she’s tact to the ECG..”

“Her baby’s beat at 200”

And I will patiently wait for mon cher to visit.. usually at 6..right after work. Damn long day..God.. that was the only face I wanted to see. The only person who can brighten up my day..


Inside the same ward – was an old Chinese lady. Cracked a bit. Can’t stop making noise. A lot of noise.

“ Misi..? Misi aarr.. Saya mau balikk!”

”Amoi..? Misi!”

”Saya tak sakit marr..saya mau balikk,,”

Suddenly, to my horror - my doctor asked me to be shifted next to her. My God!

There goes another sleepless night.



I couldn’t remember which night I was very ill.. I remember feeling so cold- my body was shaking terribly, and to make the matter worse, my contractions started to take place.

They have to shift me to HDU ward. An intensive care room for laboring mothers. They poured cold water all over my body. I felt like crying. No..in fact..I was crying..

“Sejukkk..!!..”

“Tutup la air-cond tuu…!” I beg the nurses..

It was midnight. But I remember having the sights of half a dozens of doctors encircling me; again tucking me with drips, wires and all.

“Keep me updated with her ECG. Check her passage.”

"2cm!"

"Induce. 10 hours!"

There goes the pills.

And the contractions became frequent.. and unbearable..

"Abang…..???? Sakittt…"


Then everything turned black. Think i fainted. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home