My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, March 06, 2006

i'm gettin' married!

I know it's been quite a time. Not a word or a posting.. and now..here I am.. with the announcement.

Yepp.. I'm gettin' married in three days.

Long story. So much had happened between me and mon cher last year. But we turned out to know each other even better. And, here we are.. gettin' ready to tie the knots.

On the 10th March..will be the akad, and the next day will be the reception, and the next day is going to be my 27th birthday. Haha.

Gossshh...I really do not know how should i feel about all this. Everything is just sooo overwhelming. Pray for me guys..


Intann : I'm still the same person.. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home