My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, October 08, 2007

How Time Flies!

It's october!

My goodness. We are getting old.

So much to say. But tell me where should I start? My life update in this blog page has been tremendously stucked-well.. yeah..my bad. I've been busy...with stuffs..(hak! what did I do??)

We are celebrating Hari Raya Puasa in 4-days time. My second hari Raya avec hubby.. and Ezzah's premiere. Raya this year, will be celebrated here in KL first; the next day we'll stroll down to Kuala Terengganu.

The preparation? Huh.This time it's sederhana..Seriously. We bought ourselves one baju each, ezzah will wear all the gifts-banyak giler yang tak pakai lagi - So this is the time. Sebab apa maleh nak spend so much? Coz kena beli baju saiz XXL! (Nooooooooo................!)

Hehe. It's the truth. That is why.

Yep. Finally I understand what is it yang bother every delivering mother in the whole universe.
Scared of being overweight. Well I am now. And since I am on a very strict diet ( very-very strict!) so..paham-paham je lah. No baju, no makan, no everything. Have to wait until the size turns L (which is still far to go) then only the 'spree!' acts will take over.

Hah. Forget that. Cerita pasal ezzah lah.

She's been so 'bulat' now ; everywhere! Her eyes, her nose, her body- tok's and tokwan's charming gem. With her sharp spiky hair, (used to be standing straight) everyone's so drawn to picit and gigit her ; but she remained calm - responded with a loud rejoiced shout. Hahah..
She gonna turn to 7 months old this Hari Raya. Cepat kan masa jalan...? Sheeessshhh!

Well..It's already subuh. Just jotted down few updates - let the sandwiches I had for sahur settled dulu. Tomorrow morning - ambik darah lagi. FBC Test- Full Blood Count Test. Last platelets count was 56. So..shall I stop now?

Intann : Lets just live our precious life..to the fullest. LOVE ardently. And you'll be love. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home