My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The FBC Check-up

I went for my monthly blood count check-up last Friday. As usual, the queue bored me. I almost dozed off waiting for my turn. Ugrhh.. Saw my blood oozed out my hands, hmm..what a sign. Have to wait another one-hour for my blood to be taken to the lab. Hmm.. So I went to the café, the mini post office, ATM, book-store and twice to the toilet, still, ramai lagi yang dok tunggu. Hmm… tido kang!

After a nice 4-hour of waiting, finally the doctor called me in. My Goodness! Guess I gave a long pout on the face so apparently, the doctor repeatedly apologized. Err.. bersalahlah pulak. Nape pulak dia nak mintak maaf nih. Kan tu semua patient dia somehow. Hehe..

“Eh..takpe..takpe..” I replied. Along with a fake grin. Hehe.

I saw the FBC result on her table. Got my name on it. Tapi.. 80?

Err..bukan platelet kot.. Must be another cells. Hmm. Tak puas hati. Without asking, I grabbed the paper. My doctor smiled. “Nape? Tak percaya.?”

Uhh..ooh! That was really my platelets!

80.

Hmm.. Wonder what must have cause that.

Somehow rather, I am really contented. Thank you God. Thank you. That really lifted me up.

Intann : Let’s pray for next month’s result k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home