My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Bring It On!

It's not even a week passed, but I already feel the 'heat' working here. Here I mean in this new division. There seems to be so much of things to do, and each can't fall into any stupid mistake. Everything has to be very perfect. Well.. you can say I am just doing some normal administration works, but a single titik kalau tertinggal will mean : you have to repeat doing that letter or paper all the way back.

I have been told by Juwita about how meticulous my boss is, still, she sincerely thinks that that attitude need to be installed in every bosses. Me too. I guess, I still can swallow everything she said or order, cause so far she's being reasonable. Err.. maybe it's way too early for me to say so. Whatever it is, only people who are born billionaires can stay idle till they die, aren't they?

Err..Need to go home early today, ezzah bersunat! Ahaks. Daa!

Intann : Be thankful. And have a blissful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home