My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I Hate That Old-Fussy-Grumpy People Today.

Thank God I finally get through TODAY.Yes. A head-cracking day. Bad one.

God, please grant me some more patience. Need that so desperately. To hell with the superiors' quirky-sparrow-head! Thot they're way too magnificent.Go on. Dream! Live it.

Along the way home, I had something - wandering inside my cloudy mind. What the HELL is wrong with them?! *Sigh.. I am so damn TIRED. Tired with those people. Wonder where they came from? Who taught them to behave like that? On what circumstances they thought they have the every right to think that they are so damn good, or better than other people? God. Is old people like that? Can't they broaden up their thinkings, or at least Think? I just do not know why am I blabbering like mad-stampeded-ulat here. But what happenned today and the whole of this week almost hit my border lines.

Okey. Forget Work. Ezzah. Where are you? Mama miss you..

Mon cher fetched me at the LRT station. Upon getting inside the car and held mon cher's arms, I felt like flying. Please, get me outta here! I let out a loud sigh. Just glad to see him. Really.

"Please, don't ask me what happen. You don't want to hear them".

So we drove cordially to the McDonalds. He was starving, obviously. We chatted about something else; about the car being serviced, about the saltless-jagung we ate, about plans we wanna have tomorrow. Thanks mon cher. That helped a lot.

Intann : I am still looking forward for the hikmah behind it. After all, God grant me to have that job,kan..? Wish me luck people. Sort of BREATHLESS over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home