My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love is in the air..

So much happened lately. Sudden fuel-price hike, Sis Nurul back to UK, I recovered from illnesses, EURO2008 kick-off, bla..bla.. but one thing caught my attention today. A close friend of mine was in his lowest mood and devastated being out of love. Good thing was, he did not lament and seem trying to get things over his life. Frankly, I saw him sort of ‘different’ at the badminton tournament the day before. Of course I wouldn’t pry and simply ask pasal other people’s life. But when he came and told me about his recent-torn-apart relationship, I must say I was literally shocked.

To say I completely understand how he felt would be a total lie. Sebab for me, a devastation impact would not be the same with different people and somehow rather based on how deep the love is at the first place. Er..okey, in his case, was. I told him, nobody has the rights to leave us so badly hurt or feeling miserable. Although LOVE is always the cause of it. Yes. I mean always. Deep down I hope that he wouldn’t get strayed thus stop looking for other love to fill his life. But nobody can do anything about it. Things simply happen. Time flew. And as we grow older, we possessed either maturity or simply ended up being the same person. Sometimes we thought that we are in control of certain things, whereas, the painful reality often shows that we’re not.

A close girl friend had about the same devastation but her‘s was even worst sebab the ex once a king of excuses. My goodness. He played with her heart so badly, to the end, my friend was the one being blamed. I just couldn’t tolerate with any of that in a relationship. My God, she’s strong. Although, it’s sooo obvious she is not over him yet, she does tried mingling with other people, started new relationships, but deep down, the scars was still there ; haunting her.


Well,I think, in his case, the other party demanded too much and set up a high expectation out of him. On the other hand, this friend, casually hope the relationship to be ideally flowing and believed they would develop love along the way. Well. I wonder what they wanted actually. But for me an excuse is enough to make a relationship turns bitter.. Yes, I know, being out of love will make us kind of lingering in empty space, down, drowning out of nowhere, suffocated, doomed, neglected, unlucky, pissed off, macam-macam lah. But believe me, you’ll never know what lies upon us ahead. Just let it out. Cry if you need to. But please, not for long..Leave the past behind. That was how I stand before.

I sounded bias, don’t I? Kind of. Haha..

Damn. I’m apparently not good with consoling people. The last thing i know, he was laughing his heart out hearing stupid tales about my abang fali. Hmm.. *giggle* boleh la tu..

Intann : Move on.. be strong friends. Cherish life. And be kind.
**Pity Arween. She misses her mom so bad.. and it was so obvious. Separation – bad uh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home